Language to use in closing/在最后会用到的句子
It sounds like we've found some common ground.
听上去我们找到了一些共同点。
I'm willing to leave things there if you are.
如果你同意的话我愿意把问题留在那。
Let's leave it this way for now.
让我们现在就以这种方式处理它吧。
I'm willing to work with that.
我愿意那样去做。
I think we both agree to these terms.
我认为我们都同意这一项。
I'm satisfied with this decision.
我对这个决定很满意。
I think we should get this in writing.
我认为我们应该把这个写下来。
I'd like to stop and think about this for a little while.
我希望停一下,稍稍想一下这个。
You've given me a lot to think about/consider.
你们让我考虑了很多。
Would you be willing to sign a contract right now?
你愿意现在签一份协议吗?
Let's meet again once we've had some time to think.
让我们立刻再见一次,我们已经想过这个了。
英文谈判案例
Louis Signals an End to the Negotiations and Attempts some Last-minute Tactics
Louis:
Look, we're running out of time here and I've barely had a bite of my lunch.
看,我们花了这么多时间在这,而我几乎都没有动我的午餐。
Markus:
I know, and we have a lot of work to get done this afternoon.
我知道,而且我们下午还有很多工作要做。
Louis:
Well, I guess we'll have to settle this at another time.
好的,我想我们不得不在其它时间确定这个了。
Markus:
Actually, I'd really like to get this settled today. I know how busy you are, and it's not easy to get you to sit down and talk.
实际上,我想